Rope access harness
- Integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp for ascending ropes.
- Sternal and dorsal attachment points can be used to connect a fall-arrest system and help ensure that the user is suspended in the correct position after a fall.
- One ventral and two lateral attachment points for multiple hands-free work positioning configurations.
- Can be used in conjunction with the PODIUM seat for prolonged suspension.
- Leg loops equipped with FAST buckles. FAST buckles open and close easily and quickly: the harness can be donned without having to readjust all the buckles.
- Foam-padded shoulder straps.
- Integrated CROLL.
- Improved waist belt support.
- Rear buckle with restraint lanyard attachment point.
CE EN361, EN358, EN813
|Ref.||Waist belt||Leg loops||Height||Weight|
|C71CF0 1||70-120 cm||50-65 cm||160-180 cm||2045 g|
|C71CF0 2||80-140 cm||60-75 cm||175-200 cm||2150 g|